Documents required for clearing and registration of vehicle in Kenya
We will require below documents to clear and register your vehicle in Kenya.
- Copy of Kenya revenue Authority (KRA) PIN certificate.
- Copy of national identity card for individuals or copy of incorporation certificate for companies.
* Please note that for duty-free vehicles, we will require your original passport (not a copy).
- Original bill of lading. We will obtain this from our shipping company in
- Original Roadworthiness inspection (RWI) certificate. We will obtain this certificate from Quality Inspection Services Inc Japan (QISJ)
OTHER GUIDES & TIPS