|CIF Mombasa (USD)||35,239|
|Cost breakdown - Delivered to Nairobi||(KES)|
|Estimated Import Duty||2,794,841|
|Port Clearance Fees||48,000|
|Transport to Nairobi (Carrier)||18,000|
More about TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is a mid-size four-wheel drive vehicle in the Toyota Land Cruiser range.
History and specifications of Land Cruiser Prado from Japan
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado has been produced since 1990 and is currently in its fourth generation.
1st Generation J70 (1990-1996). Engines: 2500 CC Diesel and 3000 CC diesel.
2nd Generation J90 (1996-2002). Engines: 2700 CC Petrol, 4000 CC petrol and 3000 CC diesel.
3rd Generation J120 (2002-2009). Engines: 2700 CC Petrol, 4000 CC petrol and 3000 CC diesel. The diesel model KDJ120 was produced until 2007.
4th Generation J150 (from September 2009). Engines: 2700 CC Petrol, 4000 CC Petrol and 2800 CC diesel. The 2800 CC diesel engine was introduced in Japan from year 2015 June.
Versions and characteristics of Land Cruiser Prado from Japan
Passenger Capacity - Land Cruiser Prado is available in 5, 7 or 8 seats options and has 5 doors. The only exception is Prado RX which has 3 doors and 5 seats.
Drive system -Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is always 4WD i.e. there is no 2WD Prado
Packages - The 150 series Prado is available in TX, TZ, TX L, and TZ G Packages. TX and TZ have fabric interior whereas TX-L and TZ G have leather interior. TZ-G has the highest specifications as it comes loaded with air suspension features such as height control, sport mode and comfort mode.
Fuel Efficiency for Prado 150 Series - Average fuel consumption is 8.9 KMs / Litre for 2700 CC Petrol Engine model TRJ150W, 7.9 KMs / Litre for the 4000 CC Petrol Engine model GRJ150W/ GRJ151W and 11.8 KMs / Litre for the 2800 CC Diesel engine model GDJ150W /GDJ151W.
Design updates for Prado 150 Series
- Vehicles produced from year 2013 September come loaded with teardrop headlights and English language option in the navigation / radio system. This design is popularly known as the new-shape Prado in the Kenyan market.
Import /Sale of Land Cruiser Prado in Nairobi, Kenya
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is a very popular SUV in Kenya. Spare parts are readily available in Nairobi. Below are average prices for the most popular models.
- Year 2013 Land Cruiser Prado 2700 CC Petrol model TRJ150 will require an average of KES 3,800,000 for TX Package (Cloth seats)
- Year 2013 Land Cruiser Prado 2700 CC Petrol model TRJ150 will require an average of KES 4,200,000 for TX L Package (Leather seats).
- Year 2013 Land Cruiser Prado 4000 CC model GRJ151 Petrol will require an average of KES 4,600,000 for TZ-G Package (Leather seats with air suspension)
- Year 2015 Land Cruiser Prado 2800 CC Diesel model GDJ150 (TX and TX-L) will require an average of KES 5,800,000 whereas GDJ151 (TZ-G Package) will require approx. KES 6,300,000
- Diplomats will require an average of USD 29,000 (upwards) being duty-free import cost for the 150 series, depending on the package selected.